Have you always been interested in the Arabic culture or the Arabic Language and wanted to learn more?
On Arabish.nu you will find information for current and prospective students of the Arabic Language and culture, and also information regarding a variety of courses in The Hague, The Netherlands.
We offer a relaxed teaching environment where you can understand the culture and learn the Arabic language from a native speaker- the best way to learn a new language! We offer all of our Arabic courses in English or Dutch, in groups or tailor made for individuals.
مـعـهـد الـعـربـيـة الآن: مَـعـهـد مُـتـَخـصـص فـي نـَشـْر وشَـرْح الـلـغـة الـعـربـيـة وتـدريـسـها. يَـعـْرضُ خـَدَمـات مُـخْـتـلـفـة مـَجّـانـيّـة لإجـادة الـلـغـة الـعـربـيـة لإسـتـخـدامـها فـي شـتـّى مـجـالات الـحـيـاة وذلـك وفـق مـنـهـج عـلـمـّي مـدروس. يـتـلـخـّص هـذا الـمـنـهـج فـي تـعـلـيـم الـحـروف وطـريـقـة كـتـابـتـهـا ثـم الـكـلـمـات والـجـُمـل والـمـُحـادثـة. كـمـا يـهـتـم الـمـعــهــد بـتـعـْريـف نـاطِـقـي الـهـولـنـديـة بـالـدول والـثـقـافـة الـعـربـيـة بـِمـوجَـب مُـقـتـضـيـات الـعـصـر ……
The Arabic Language is used by nearly 330 million people in 26 countries and is the official language of the countries from Mauritania in East Africa to Oman in Asia, from Morocco to Iraq and from Syria to Somalia. Arabic is the sixth most used language in the world and has influenced many western languages such as English, Spanish and French. During our courses, you can learn about Arabic culture while studying Modern Standard Arabic (spoken and understood in all Arabic countries) through speaking, listening, reading and writing. We also offer more creative courses such as calligraphy. These courses are perfect if you are looking to understand the Arabic culture around us in The Netherlands, or if you want to communicate in the language of your neighbour or if you are a fluent speaker and want to brush up on your language skills and everyone in between!
On our site you will find more information regarding courses and general information regarding the Arabic language, culture and Islam. Please feel free to contact us if you cannot find the answer to your question under FAQ.
News Articles about Arabic countries
- 21-06 Iran general warns Bahrain after Shia cleric stripped of citizenship (bbc.com)
- 20-06 Iraqi troops push into northern Falluja (bbc.com)
- 19-06 US anger over Russian strike on base (theage.com.au)
- 15-06 Hamas elections will mark end of Meshaal era (al-monitor.com)
- 13-06 ISIS Claims Responsibility For Orlando Nightclub Attack That Left 50 Dead (familysecuritymatters.org)
- 12-06 Obama: “We” are to blame, not Islamic terrorism, for massacre (familysecuritymatters.org)
- 11-06 Israeli attacks force Gaza children to work (worldbulletin.net)
- 10-06 ISIL loses half of its areas in Iraq (worldbulletin.net)
- 07-06 Battle for Fallujah: Isis snipers target families fleeing across Euphrates in makeshift rafts (ibtimes.co.uk)
- 05-06 The Tragedy of Syria and the Middle East (globalresearch.ca)
- 03-06 Syrian army opens new front against ISIL, edges towards Raqqa province (hurriyetdailynews.com)
- 22-05 France Doing All It Can to Find EqyptAir Plane: Officials (cri.cn.com)
- 13-05 Daesh Terrorists Secretly Treated at Turkish Hospital (sputinknews.com)
- 10-05 Benjamin Netanyahu says he threatened raid on besieged Cairo embassy in 2011 (timesofisrael.com)
- 16-04 Saudi Arabia threatens to pull $750B from U.S. economy if Congress allows them to be sued for 9/11 terror attacks (nydailynews.com)
- 11-04 Palestinian Activists File $34.5 Billion Lawsuit against US Corporations and Wealthy Americans Which Support West Bank Settlements (globalresearch.ca)