Have you always been interested in the Arabic culture or the Arabic Language and wanted to learn more?
On Arabish.nu you will find information for current and prospective students of the Arabic Language and culture, and also information regarding a variety of courses in The Hague, The Netherlands.
We offer a relaxed teaching environment where you can understand the culture and learn the Arabic language from a native speaker- the best way to learn a new language! We offer all of our Arabic courses in English or Dutch, in groups or tailor made for individuals.
مـعـهـد الـعـربـيـة الآن: مَـعـهـد مُـتـَخـصـص فـي نـَشـْر وشَـرْح الـلـغـة الـعـربـيـة وتـدريـسـها. يَـعـْرضُ خـَدَمـات مُـخْـتـلـفـة مـَجّـانـيّـة لإجـادة الـلـغـة الـعـربـيـة لإسـتـخـدامـها فـي شـتـّى مـجـالات الـحـيـاة وذلـك وفـق مـنـهـج عـلـمـّي مـدروس. يـتـلـخـّص هـذا الـمـنـهـج فـي تـعـلـيـم الـحـروف وطـريـقـة كـتـابـتـهـا ثـم الـكـلـمـات والـجـُمـل والـمـُحـادثـة. كـمـا يـهـتـم الـمـعــهــد بـتـعـْريـف نـاطِـقـي الـهـولـنـديـة بـالـدول والـثـقـافـة الـعـربـيـة بـِمـوجَـب مُـقـتـضـيـات الـعـصـر ……
The Arabic Language is used by nearly 330 million people in 26 countries and is the official language of the countries from Mauritania in East Africa to Oman in Asia, from Morocco to Iraq and from Syria to Somalia. Arabic is the sixth most used language in the world and has influenced many western languages such as English, Spanish and French. During our courses, you can learn about Arabic culture while studying Modern Standard Arabic (spoken and understood in all Arabic countries) through speaking, listening, reading and writing. We also offer more creative courses such as calligraphy. These courses are perfect if you are looking to understand the Arabic culture around us in The Netherlands, or if you want to communicate in the language of your neighbour or if you are a fluent speaker and want to brush up on your language skills and everyone in between!
On our site you will find more information regarding courses and general information regarding the Arabic language, culture and Islam. Please feel free to contact us if you cannot find the answer to your question under FAQ.
News Articles about Arabic countries
- 21-02 In Gaza, an IT company has Google-sized aspirations (Theglobeand mail.com)
- 04-02 UAE withdrew from air war after pilot capture: US officials (ahram.org.eg)
- 03-02 Gulf states deposit $10b in Egypt (gulfnews.com)
- 02-02 Head of UN committee investigating alleged Israeli war crimes resigns after accusations of bias (independent.co.uk)
- 01-02 7,500 UAE jobs up for grabs in 3-day fair (gulfnews.com)
- 30-01 First Women’s Mosque Opens in America (huffingtonpost.com)
- 16-01 Isis mysteriously releases hundreds of Yazidis in Iraq (independent.co.uk)
- 15-01 Libya’s ‘last chance’ peace talks off to an uncertain start (thenational.ae)
- 14-01 Hamas MPs meet, slam Abbas in sign of Palestinian rifts (ahram.org.eg)
- 13-01 Egypt, Sudan wrap up first round of talks on cross-border trade (egyptindepentent.com)
- 12-01 Spanish FM urges more help for rebuilding on Gaza visit (ahram.org.eg)
- 11-01 Palestine’s ICC bid is part of Abbas’ long walk to freedom (thenational.ae)
- 10-01 Will Egypt show America how to win the war on radical Islamic jihadism? (washingtontimes.com)
- 09-01 Paris attack: Middle East press condemns killings (BBC.uk)
- 08-01 Paris Shooters Just Returned from NATO’s Proxy War in Syria (globalresearch.ca)
- 07-01 Egypt to hold parliamentary elections starting in March (news.net.au)
- 06-01 Hamas leader ‘expelled from Qatar’ (independent.co.uk)
- 05-01 Two-thirds of Jordan’s Syria refugees in poverty (gulfnews.com)
- 04-01 Sudan amends contitution to let Bahir name geovernors (news.net.au)